Cloud Operations Manager
Cloud Operations Manager required to join a leading multinational based in Dublin 18. The Cloud Operations Manager will manage a team of 10-15 and be responsible for the availability, continuity, and performance of operational IT services including from cloud service providers
- Leading and managing cloud infrastructure team (10-15 people)
- Prioritizing the daily workload across the team, while managing escalations to ensure that all incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Driving the team culture through innovation, collaboration and communication.
- Manage the production systems environment
- Connecting all involved parties to ensure true root cause analyses is achieved
- Driving Continuous Service Improvements and continuous delivery
- Financial forecasting
- 10+ years in a highly technical and analytical role, with 5+ years in a leadership capacity
- Strong leadership skills and experience providing counsel to an internal software engineering team.
- Excellent skills in process management – ITIL
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in complex environments
- Broad technical understanding with focus on high availability, performance and security
- Strong communication skills – excellent internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong Linux environment experience
- Cloud computing technologies (AWS, Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker)
- CI/CD and provisioning tools (GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Microsoft Office 365 and hybrid (Cloud) configurations
- Multi-layered network design and implementation.
- Excellent starting salary – info on request
- Performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- 6% pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements