Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager required for one of the world’s most highly regarded FinTech businesses. The Client Services Manager will be joining a global business operating in 30 countries and a true pioneer in the payment and FX sectors.
This role can be fully remote from in Ireland with occasional travel to HQ (once every 2 months or so)
- Ensure world-class services to clients by capturing their requirements, coordinating changes, supporting incident management and being a dedicated point of contact to ensure seamless support
- Attend client operations and support meetings to discuss and provide updates on incidents, requests and change requirements.
- Monitor key customer KPIs and SLAs and will work closely with the Business Client Relationship Manager to define, monitor, and report on those KPIs and SLAs.
- Work with the Support teams and provide dedicated client support throughout the incident up to and including incident resolution
- Provide clear and frequent communication to external customers on live incidents.
- 2+ years relevant experience in client focused support role
- Some commercial exposure to Payments (card payments, currency services or a related financial sector)
- Customer driven individual with desire to exceed expectations
- Strong ability to communicate and influence effectively
- Some Clients are USA based so some flexibility to attend evening meeting on occasion
- Negotiable C55-60K base salary
- Performance bonus
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance