Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager required for a leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. You will be accountable for the governance and service of critical customer relationships. The Business Account Manager will ensure that excellent service is delivered to all Stakeholders. This is a crucial role for the continued growth of the company.
This is a permanent full-time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
- Define, develop, and own key customer relationships
- Implement and manage a strong customer governance framework
- Managing and implementing the delivery of an internal customer scorecard system across service, delivery, quality, cost, and risk
- Collaborate with internal teams to seek opportunities to extend current products to existing clients.
- Accountable for Customer satisfaction improvements
- Deliver quarterly service reviews
- Previous experience in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships, both internal and external.
- Experience with contracts, commercial terms, and key performance indicators (Desirable).
- Experience of identifying performance improvement opportunities (commercial
- Practical knowledge of Business Operating Models – SLA’s
- Excellent customer engagement and management to work with a large customer base
- Able to operate and influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Salary 50-60k
- Bonus/annual increments
- Pension contribution