Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) required for rapidly explaining Irish owned software house. Our Client is global leader in smart building monitoring solutions and their platform is currently used by blue chip clients across numerous sectors, including data centre, pharmaceutical, healthcare etc. With the backing of recent expansion funding the company is expanding globally and has a new opening for a CTO to join the Senior Management team.
Development of people is a key element the company culture, so this role will suit an ambitious person who is ready to step up into a full CTO position. The HQ is in Dublin but as this role has a global remit this person can work remotely from anywhere in UK or Ireland
- Contribute to the strategic planning and decision making of the business
- Outlining the company’s technological vision and implementing technological strategies
- Scale up the technology, product teams and partnerships to align with the strategy.
- Lead the product design and delivery from concept to release.
- Interface with customers and other stakeholders
- Monitor and report on competitor technologies and innovate to deliver competitive advantage.
- Develop, manage & maintain the Company Intellectual Property portfolio.
- Experience in a senior management role in a scaling international, export led business
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary engineering team in a high growth environment.
- Background in Agile software development
- Capability in full life cycle product development from concept to delivery.
- Tech stack is: .Net Core, AngularJS and AWS
- Any interest in smart building tech such as: Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D Modelling, Augmented reality (AR) etc is a bonus
- C100K starting salary
- 30% performance bonus
- Share options