Chief Technical Officer
CTO required for high-growth, well-funded SaaS house in Dublin. This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the strategy and growth for company that is changing the way retail banks do business.
My client is a remote-first business, so this role can be fulfilled from anywhere with in Ireland. An attractive package is on offer for the right person which includes bonus and equity options.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, reporting to the CEO, you will own the technical vision for the platform
- Leading, managing and help scale the engineering team (currently C10 engineers)
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of technology roadmap.
- Create plans for prioritizing technical and resourcing challenges
- Manage IT and Engineering budgets.
- Partner closely with Product, Customer Success, Sales and our Partners to identify the highest impact technology opportunities to accelerate the product and user experience.
- 5+ years as a CTO/Senior technical leadership role, who has successfully managed and scaled an engineering team for a SaaS company.
- “hands-on” at a Technical Architect level
- Experienced in planning and delivery of entire products and services through the full software development cycle.
- Promote an environment where learning, self-improvement, and personal and professional development are not only encouraged, but an important and necessary part of the job.
- Current tech stack in Ruby based so although Ruby experience is not needed it would be a bonus.