Experience: 3-5 Years
Sector: Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence Developer required for one of the world’s most highly regarded FinTech businesses.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will work collaboratively with end users to develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
This is a permanent role with flexibility to work a hybrid model in Co. Kerry (ad hoc travel to the office)
- Provide enterprise-wide data warehouse expertise with emphasis on data design, access, usage, security, and quality of information assets.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse.
- Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- 2+ years’ experience with one of the following BI reporting tools; Google Looker ,Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio,
- 2+ years’ work experience with one of the following Cloud data warehouse; Google BigQuery, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Strong Experience with relational databases, (such as Oracle, Postgres, MS SQL Server) and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of ETL tools, data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team oriented
- Start salary up to 50K p.a. (DOE)
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance
Please note that we can only accept applications from the candidates fully eligible to work in Ireland