Business Implementation Analyst
A requirement has surfaced for an experience Business Implementation Analyst to join a Financial Services organization on a contract basis. The role will be to support the Project Manager in implementation run books. You will have strong analytical skills and a natural ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a great firm on a lengthy 12month contract.
- Development of clear and detailed implementation process maps and flows
- Work closely with IT, business and external partners to identify, analyze and document implementation task and business requirements
- Be knowledgeable of Asset Servicing Custody business
- Facilitate workshops
- 5+ years in BA/ Implementation analyst role
- Experience facilitation workshops
- Knowledge of Asset servicing custody business