An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a Product company as they expand their project team– you will be the first Business Analyst in this team and you will be involved in developing the Business Analyst capabilities across the organisation and . You as Business Analyst will join the Head of Operations and the project team on product implementations, owning the Business Analyst role across a variety of projects. This Business Analyst role will see you collaborate with Enterprise level clients that want to avail of the organisations product offering (Alteryx, Tableau, AWS and Snowflake) and ensuring successful implementation of the product from initiation to project closure along with the Project Manager. You’ll be involved in strategic conversations about the business direction and how to improve operations internally while owning key relationships with clients, delivering workshops and training seminars to enterprise level customers.
This role will suit a self-starter who is looking to join a team where they can grow into a Lead BA role and build a successful team around them in the next 18months. The business plans to double in the next 18months and you will play an integral role in shaping the future of the business, developing strategic roadmaps and working with the C-Suite to ensure continued success in the organisation.
Along with a strong benefits package, the business take continuous development seriously and support their team members with full certification expenses, study days, monthly training days as well as a bonus for further education.
The company take pride in their people, allowing them to pave the way of working. The role offers full remote working option – you can work from almost anywhere in Europe (or time zone +/- 2hr GMT) which will suit local and international candidates.
- Support in the initial scoping of projects for proposals
- Capture key project requirements and create Business Requirements Documents, covering key Business questions/objectives, Data Integration requirements, Data modelling requirements, Reporting requirements and Non-functional requirements
- Capture and document Business value
- Capture and document detailed Reporting requirements including dashboard wireframes, Dimensions & Measures, Filters & Parameters and Data source metadata
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken
- Analyse and document Business workflow processes
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery of the programme
- Actively champion and contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis best practices, using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness of the overall team
What experience do you need:
- 6+ years experience working in relevant Business Analyst roles
- Experience designing and running client facing workshops
- Experience of working on data visualisation, data analytics and data engineering projects
- Client facing experience
- Previous consulting experience highly advantageous
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders
- Experience of working on projects that have involved the introduction of new ways of working / processes / methodologies into a business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Tableau for data visualization
- Working knowledge of Snowflake or other cloud data warehousing platforms
- Working knowledge of ETL processes and tools
- Experience of innovation initiative
Salary(60k-70k DOE), Pension, Healthcare, Unlimited Annual Leave, dedicated days off for charity involvement, education allowance. Full remote working.
We will consider international candidates for this role. To be considered you must be able to work to Irish Time Zone and have fluency in English.