Business Analyst required join an Amsterdam based Fintech as they expand their team. As Business Analyst you will join a rapidly growing organisation and be part of the technical team that build their award-winning platform. This is an international environment with a flat and open structure, they welcome self-starters with a passion to grow and progress with the business as they deliver cutting edge technology. The team you will join is eager to learn and supportive of each other.
- Be the right hand and sparring partner of the product owner with respect to the specific business content and requirements of the proposed solution. Where the product owner considers the ‘what’ and ‘building the right thing’, you are part of the ‘how’ and ‘building the thing right’ from the business perspective.
- Understand, analyze and translate business requirements for the (domain) team
- Align with stakeholders on content requirements and other business analyst to align way of working
- Focus on quality of output, wherein completeness and consistency and internal and external regulations are included in the design and complied with
- Perform analysis and research on data where required
- Manage, support and write documentation of team output
- Have proven affinity with the focus and goal of the Reconciliation squad
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience as a Business Analyst or similar profile.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the financial markets industry, preferably in reconciliation related roles
- Experience with working with Agile mindset and scrum framework
- Experience with working closely with IT developers is a preference and some SQL skillset
- Attractive base salary with pension, healthcare and attractive bonus
- Massive opportunity for progression