An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a Data centric company as they expand their commercial team– you will be the first Business Analyst in the commercial team and you will be involved in developing the Business Analyst and commercial processes across the organisation. You as Business Analyst will join the Managing Director and the commercial team to understand client needs and articulate them to the technical teams before product implementations. This Business Analyst role will see you collaborate with Enterprise level clients that want to avail of the organisations product offering (Alteryx, Tableau, AWS and Snowflake) and you will build a strong relationship with the client, ensuring you understand their full requirement and then liaising with internal teams to ensure effective delivery of the same. You’ll be involved in strategic conversations about the business direction and how to improve operations and commercial processes internally while owning key relationships with clients, delivering workshops and training seminars to enterprise level customers.
This role will suit a self-starter who is looking to join a team where they can grow into a leadership role and build a successful team around them. The business plans to double in the next 18months and you will play an integral role in shaping the future of the business, developing strategic roadmaps and working with the C-Suite to ensure continued success in the organisation.
Along with a strong benefits package, the business take continuous development seriously and support their team members with full certification expenses, study days, monthly training days as well as a bonus for further education.
The company take pride in their people, allowing them to pave the way of working. The role offers full remote working option – you can work from almost anywhere in Europe (or time zone +/- 2hr GMT) which will suit local and international candidates.
- Support in the initial scoping of projects for proposals
- Capture key project requirements and create Business Requirements Documents, covering key Business questions/objectives, Data Integration requirements, Data modelling requirements, Reporting requirements and Non-functional requirements
- Capture and document Business value
- Capture and document detailed Reporting requirements including dashboard wireframes, Dimensions & Measures, Filters & Parameters and Data source metadata
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken
- Analyse and document Business workflow processes
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery of the programme
- Actively champion and contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis best practices, using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness of the overall team
What experience do you need:
- 6+ years experience working in relevant Business Analyst / Implementation consultant roles
- Experience designing and running client facing workshops
- Experience of working on data visualisation, data analytics and data engineering projects
- Client facing experience
- Previous consulting experience highly advantageous
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders
- Experience of working on projects that have involved the introduction of new ways of working / processes / methodologies into a business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Tableau for data visualization
- Working knowledge of Snowflake or other cloud data warehousing platforms
- Working knowledge of ETL processes and tools
- Experience of innovation initiative
Salary(55k-65k DOE), Pension, Healthcare, Unlimited Annual Leave, dedicated days off for charity involvement, education allowance. Full remote working.
We will consider international candidates for this role. To be considered you must be able to work to Irish Time Zone and have fluency in English.