My client, a leading life assurance company, with operations in the South East of Ireland, is looking for an RPA BluePrism Developer to join their expanding team. The Developer will be accountable for building new automation projects and creating prototypes. This role will be remote working, with the occasional trip to the office when required to meet different stakeholders.
- Provide programming expertise in the development of robotics automation applications
- Set up the BluePrism / Pega Robotics development environment
- Provide technical support to Process Analysts, ensuring project deliverables are met
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Relevant college degree
- Hands-on knowledge in developing BluePrism / Pega RPA
- Knowledge of .Net / Visual Studio required
- Agile Scrum certified
- Ability to understand end-to-end business processes and user needs
Although this is a remote working role, candidate must be locally based with fully working rights without sponsorship, ie. EU citizen or Stamp 4 visa, and must be available to come to the office once required.