AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer required to join a leading multinational based in Dublin 18. The AWS Cloud Engineer you will join an expanding team driving the on-prem to public Cloud transformation for the business. This is a career making opportunity to work on a significant global reaching project and join and expanding business offering top end remuneration packages, and an employee focused culture.
- Work closely with Dev teams to achieve a high level of automation at scale
- Contribute to the architecture, implementation and administration of system, network, security, and Cloud technologies
- Guide on deployments and standards
- Provide third level support to the business.
- Ensure IT security and risk compliance.
- Experience in a similar Cloud Engineering / DevOps role ideally in a multinational company
- Experienced with AWS multi account structures
- Ability to use structured problem solving tools to troubleshoot systems, identify root causes and develop resolution options.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong cross-functional team player
- Any experience with Ansible, Python, Gitlab, Kubernetes etc is a bonus
- Excellent starting salary – info on request
- Performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- 6% pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements