Automation Tester (Junior) is required for a growing Irish software house that develops a leading Data Intelligence platform used by National Security agencies and Cyber threat investigators. The Automation Tester will be working closely with the Product team and support automation testing infrastructure and QA workflows.
This role can be Remote from anywhere within Ireland.
- Writing QA plans for new features during the design phase
- Designing integration tests for user-facing application during the development phase
- Providing prompt feedback about the quality of the product and recent failures during stand-ups.
- 1+ year commercial Automation Testing experience
- Solid experience in Testing REST APIs and Web applications
- Good understanding of QA Methodologies, JIRA, Elasticsearch would be desirable
- €35K – €40K starting salary, stock option plan & pension contribution
- Flexible remote-friendly work arrangement
- A day for personal development in every sprint and access to online resources for self-learning