Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer required to join a renowned company in Ireland, that offer ongoing training and huge potential for career development.
Our client is a well-known global IT services and consulting company. Due to the continued expansion, they are hiring an Automation Test Engineer to join their team to contribute to their automated testing infrastructure.
- Develop automation solutions aligned to the client automation strategy and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain automation code and documentation within an approved versioning control system.
- Perform unit tests on the automation code and record results in a unit test log.
- Respond to enhancement requests and provide test analysts with technical support as needed.
- Track and manage automation defects reported by the test analysts using a bug reporting tool.
- Provide productivity metrics to management and business partners when requested
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experienced in implementing and coding automated test solutions throughout the SDLC using tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright etc.
- Testing experience in the financial or investments domains.
- Experienced in test planning and execution with focus on Web Automation.
- Ability to provide technical training and mentoring to other members of staff.
- Travel to the US may be required.
- Salary 50-70k DOE
- Life Assurance
- Laptop / phone
- Education assistance
I specialise in IT recruitment, if you need more information or interested in other roles, please contact me confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!