Associate Director – Project Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced client facing project manager to join a globally recognised brand on a permanent basis at Associate Director level. You, as Associate Director will partner with technical teams and clients to ensure successful digital transformation projects across a variety of industries, Financial Services, Pharma, Life science, FMCG and more.
The Associate Director will be skilled in Project Management and consulting with clients to understand end goals and ensuring they, as Project Manager deliver those expectations. You will be exposed to a large technical landscape and work on software implementation projects including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle to name a few.
This is an organisation with a definitive brand and global recognition, by joining the organisation you are adding to an already impressive career. You will have a clear career path within the business and an opportunity to progress to associate director based on skilled performance across your client base.
- End to end management of software implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Workday etc)
- Management of client expectations and relationship
- Ensuring strong communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Embracing the brand and ensuring positive representation of the same in the market
- Strong overall package including base salary
- Hybrid working model post covid
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years in Project Management position (Client facing)
- Previous experience implementing systems(SAP,Oracle,Workday,Salesforce, Dynamics etc)
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
To be considered for this role, please send your CV in Word format to Karla.orourke@ITsearch.ie or call 0877382914 for more information.