Advertising Analytics Analyst – Gaming
IT Search are working with a leading global gaming services company in Dublin to appoint an Advertising Analytics Analyst. This group have a number of top gaming clients across Europe – across and provide several operational support services to improve gaming experience for clients.
This role is being managed by Adrian Clarke, Associate Director – Analytics.
- With your experience from gaming, you’ll work to support key clients with advertising analytics projects across in-game channels
- Generating analysis & reports from live operations and marketing channels to develop insights on how in-game marketing activities are performing
- Advise on how marketing can be improved
- From time to time you’ll partner with other consulting areas to add weight to the trends you note – to come up with new practical improvements.
- Experience in the gaming sector (essential)
- Broad knowledge of marketing analytics udeally in a live environment such as streaming or in-game
- Fluent English
- Experience as a data analyst or reporting analyst (essential)
- Willingness to work on a variety of projects – in a very fast moving environment
About IT Search [Your Global IT Recruitment Partner]
Adrian Clarke is Associate Director at IT Search and managed our analytics practice. He is focused on data & emerging tech at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.
IT Search is one of Ireland’s leading niche technology senior talent partners – working with world class brands in Europe & further afield.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
www.itsearch.ie | firstname.lastname@example.org | +353(0)871146347 – 24/7